COVID-19 Sanitizing and Social Distancing Protocols
- Adjustments to the HVAC system that services Brio have been made to increase air circulation and filtration.
- We will have multiple staff sanitizing high touch areas in the gym and locker rooms throughout the day.
- We encourage members to clean equipment before and after use to ensure safety.
- Our cleaning products are EPA approved and safe for members and staff to use.
- Disposable towels will be provided for cleaning as we are no longer able to use re-usable towels.
- All staff will wear masks when in the gym. Members are encouraged to wear masks when able but are not required to.
- Social distancing is encouraged throughout the gym.
- We have additional hand sanitizer stations for members and staff use.
- Gym members only will be allowed in the facility. No day passes or walk-ins at this time.
If any members are experiencing fever, shortness of breath, cough, or other COVID-19 symptoms please refrain from using the gym or locker rooms.
Temporary Facility Changes
- Some of our cardio equipment will be temporarily unavailable for use to achieve proper six feet for social distancing.
- Sweat and shower towel services are temporarily unavailable. Please plan to bring your own towel from home.
- The group fit room will be temporarily closed for use.
- The showers and saunas are temporarily closed and will not be available for use.